Monday, March 10, 2008

Noah and I had spring fever today, since it was such a beautiful day. We went outside and played golf, soccer, and ran around like crazy people in the sunshine. We wore eachother out. When we were so tired that we couldnt play outside anymore, we came inside to make yummy chocolate chip cookies. He had so much fun. We were laughing and singing and dancing to the music. Noah is my favorite dance partner. When Adam gets home from work today, we will definetely have to have another dance party, and eat lots of cookies.

6 comments:

Chad and Kristen said...

Thanks alot! I thought you had the flu?!?! j/k we took advantage today too! We took another family walk and let the kids play at the park for a bit...let me know when you feel up to hanging out with ME!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! We played in the backyard today too. We pulled Bianca around and down the hills on the sled, it worked pretty well considering there was no snow outside.(:

Amanda said...

What a fun mom you are! I hope you are feeling better! Love the cute pictures. You do have 2 cute boys! :) LOVES!

Aimee said...

Hi Jess.... it sounds like you and Noah had so much fun. I can't wait until gets warm and we can go outside and play!

Miranda said...

Hey Jess!! Remember our Zoo passes are still good!!

Merrills said...

Hello Lynch Family!! I was telling Bridget Wintle about my blog and she told me you guys along with Ryan and Carmen had blogs too so i wanted to say Hello!! You have the cutest little family Noah is so cute!! Well have a great day!!