Wednesday, May 14, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!


Since this past weekend was Mothers Day, I just wanted everyone to know how thankful I am that I have such a wonderful opportunity to be a mother. Especially to such a wonderful sweet boy. Noah is such a joy in my life, and he is one of my best friends. And of course, I wouldn't be half the mom that I am without my wonderful husband and best friend, Adam. I also wanted to tell all of the other moms in my life, my mom, mother in law, friends, sisters, and sister in laws that you are all huge examples to me, and I am so thankful that you are in my life. I love you all!!

3 comments:

Chad and Kristen said...

Thanks!!! You are a wonderful mother, and a huge example to me as well! Thanks for playing today we had lots of fun!!!!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

I have to say that my first impression of you when I first met you (besides thinking you were a tall and gorgeous skinny biotch) was that you were going to make an incredible mother! Your love and patience is a great example to all of us Mama's! When is #2 coming along by the way?

Amanda said...

You are a great mom and Adam and Noah are the lucky ones. :) I agree, being a mom is the best thing ever. Thanks for your great example to me.