Friday, July 18, 2008

FIRST APPOINTMENT

We went in for our first baby doctor appointment today. It was awsome. They did an unltrasound, and only saw ONE baby, good news for Adam, he was a little nervous. We also saw the heart beat, and the baby was moving around like crazy. It is so fun to see that. You can also see some little buds where the legs and feet are, and you can see the head and arms. Dr. Barton says everything looks great so far. My due date was set for February 15, 2009. We are so excited!

10 comments:

Brad and Sheila Porter said...

Not to scare you or anything, but a couple in my neighborhood had twins but they didn't see both babies at the first appointment! :)

Lynch said...

Haha!!! That is a big scary! I'd be fine with it. Adam would FREAK!!

Miranda said...

I'm betting February 18

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

I'm glad the little peanute is growing so well! You need to start to put some pics up of your "Pregnant Progretion." Belly profile pics!

melissa said...

I loooooovved having a February baby. Ty is the 9th. Much better than the summer. Congrats again!

Liz Hall said...

Congrats on the singleton! Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl!

Amanda said...

Hooray! Can't wait until we know the gender of this little one. Exciting stuff! How are you feeling? Any better?

Traci said...

That is so exciting. Isn't amazing how you can see that stuff? I am so excited for you two.

Mel and Nate said...

That is so exciting! It was so fun seeing you in Lava but we need to hang out soon! It was way too quick of a visit! We miss you guys tons! I cannot wait until you get your little bump-you are so cute pregnant!

Kelley Rae said...

Hey - You have a blog! I found it because I am Sheila's cousin, and how many Adam and Jessica Lynch's can there be! I'll have to give Adam a hard time about the mooning thing, not something you really bring up in church I suppose!