Thursday, July 3, 2008

I've been tagged....

A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE- Attached – Married almost 8 years to sweet Adam.

B-BEST FRIEND- Adam Shane Lynch, Noah Lee Lynch


C-CAKE OR PIE- Cake, unless its Pumpkin pie with whipped cream...mmmmm

D-DAY OF CHOICE- Saturday. Adam has it off and we get to play!

E-ESSENTIAL ITEM- Chapstick and food

F-FAVORITE COLOR- Green

G-GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT- Giving birth to and raising Noah with such a great husband.

H-HOBBIES- Yard work, Blogging, swimming.


I-INDULGENCES- Specialty drinks


J-JANUARY OR JULY- July

K-KIDS- Sweet Noah-3, and one on the way...WOOT WOOT!


L-LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT- Adam and Noah

M-MARRIAGE DATE- August 10, 2000

N-NUMBER OF SIBLINGS- 2 older Sisters that ROCK!

O-ORANGES OR APPLES- Oranges


P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS- Basements, and recently- hot places.

Q-QUOTES- Live life to the fullest!


R-REASON TO SMILE- Wonderful family and friends that love us so much.

S-SEASON-Summer- Fall. I love the fall leaves, and I love the cool weather.

T-TAG – Kristen, Jill, Miranda and the family bloggers.

U-UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME- I've never broken a bone

V-VERY FAVORITE STORE- Famouse Footwear

W-WORST HABIT- Being Lazy

X-X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND- Definitely ultrasound!


Y-YOUR FAVORITE JUNK FOOD- Ice cream and warm brownies

Z-ZODIAC- Aries

7 comments:

Jill Taylor said...

Are you tagging me? Do I have to type all those letters on my own or can I copy and paste? What did you do? Why is your hair so cute? You make me want to cut mine after I've spent so long trying to grow it out.

Robyn Reynolds said...

Nice job on the tag. Jeff said Adam is leaving the branch and he is very sad to see him go.

Lynch said...

Yes JILL, you can copy and paste it. Don't stress too bad about it!!! And you should cut your hair! Short hair rocks, although I think I am going to grow mine out now. We will see though!

And ROBYN, that was a fun tag. Thanks for that! Adam is very sad to be leaving the branch too. He says its like his family there. His other branch wont be too far away, so I'm sure that Jeff will be seeing Adam much more than he wants to.

gina said...

Hey there. I was looking through all the people who have "Twilight" as an interest and came across your blog. If you are interested in any Twilight merchandise check out our website. Thanks!
www.twilighttshirts.com

ashtrost said...

Hey, I hope you guys and others are camping at Darrel's house in Lava. That would be fun so we can hang out after the kids go to bed.

Miranda said...

haha! I totally forgot you were pregnant for minute. I hope you're doing okay at moonlake...poor girl.

Jessica Cholico said...

Jessica, this is Jessie, Carmen's sister. I wanted to see if it would be ok with you if I added your blog address to my page? Talk to you soon.