Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HALLOWEEN IN IDAHO

Miranda, Amanda, Mom, Aidan and Spider Harry at the Zoo

Noah after our leaf fight. I think I won!

This was Noah's favorite costume that he saw...a Pirate of course!

My winning costume

Aidan and Noah being Firefighters

Noah and I went up to Idaho last weekend with my Mom and sister Amanda to see my other sister Miranda and her 2 cute kids. We had a ton of fun. We watched scary movies both nights and drove by some of the houses that were said to be haunted. On Saturday we went to the local Zoo, where they had a bunch of Halloween activities for the kids, and costume contests for all ages. Guess who took 3rd place in the Adult costume contest....ME!!Thanks to Miranda for her funky style in clothes, and my decision to purchase a SWEET Afro wig. Of course, there were only about 9 people in the contest, but I'm pretty proud of myself. Anyways, thanks to you girls and little boys for making my weekend so much fun! I love you!

11 comments:

Miranda said...

I had a blast with y'all! Next time don't wait so long before you come visit!!! :)

Lynch said...

We wont. And sorry, I stole a picture from your blog. Dont hate me!

Miranda said...

What?! never! I might steal the one of Bob and Noah out front from you!! haha

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

I hope little Shayne looks exactly like you, wig and everything!

Amanda said...

Super cute and looks like lots of fun!

Lynch said...

That would be so creepy, not to mention uncomfortable for Shayne to come out just like that....don't you think?

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

No! No matter how bad her Mama may try to look, she is eternally stunning! Adam is a lucky man!

Cheryl said...

Jessica, isn't Idaho a happening place? I grew up in a small Idaho town, I'll have to ask you more about your trip next time I see you. I absolutely love your costume!

Mel and Nate said...

Noah and Aiden are so cute! It looks like you guys had a blast! You are the cuteset pregnant girl! We need to have another family party soon!

melissa said...

Does Adam make you wear that in the evening?

HAHA! It's way cute. Happy Halloween.

Heather said...

Cute costume! Looks like fun!