Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TAG!!

I took this from Aimee's blog. I think its so cute, and I want everyone to do it on thier blog, and if you don't have a blog, please e-mail it to me. I love to learn new things about everyone!

I am... a wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, lover
I want... go on vacation somewhere awesome and far away
I wish... everyone could be truely happy
I hear... music everywhere I go
I search... for ways to have everyone be perfectly happy
I wonder... why the world is how it is now.
I always... wish on stars
I usually... eat all day long
I am not... excited for the weather to get freezing cold
I dance... all the time
I sing... every time I hear music, or think of a song
I never...thought I would be surrounded by so many people that I love so much
I rarely...buy things that I want
I cry...when I'm mad, sad, happy, pregnant
I am not always...good at keeping in touch with friends, so please keep in touch with me!!!
I lose... my mind most of the time!!
I'm confused... about what I want to be when I grow up
I need... to live life to the fullest, and love more.
I should... go to school, but really, who has the time or money?
I dream... every night of something amazing or scary
I TAG... everyone that is on my buddy list

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a great idea Jessica, this will be my next entry! I'm new at this so I love the ideas.

Heather said...

I'll take this tag! You're a cutie by the way! I am really lucky to know you!

Heather said...

I'll take this tag! You're a cutie by the way! I am really lucky to know you!

melissa said...

Fun tag. Excited to see you on Sat. Don't back out now...Adam.

Amanda said...

You are my favorite! Let's hang out SOON!

Kelley Rae said...

So fun to learn more about you this way!