Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HAPPY NOVEMBER!!

This month I, along with many others, have decided to focus my blog on things that I am Thankful for.
Today I am so Thankful for our Country. We have so much freedom, and we have come such a long way. We have a new President, which I must say, wasn't my first choice, but I think that he will do a wonderful job. And I am so proud to say that I was here when our first African American President of the United States was elected. Lets hope that many more great moments will be made by this man.

4 comments:

melissa said...

Hey, missed you at the party!

Liz Hall said...

Not my first choice either, but that is a good attitude.

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

He is my first choice, and THANKYOU for your wonderful attitude! Isn't this an exciting time?!

Miranda said...

OY! Definitely not my first choice either - but he has 4 years to prove me wrong so I'll give him a chance.

I think you should add on your blog that you added to your blog! It doesn't happen enough! I need my daily doses of Lynch!