Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A LITTLE TANTRUM BY JESSICA.....

As you all know, I just had a baby 4 1/2 weeks ago. So, a week after I had cute Shayne, my weight was down to 5 pounds over what I was when I got pregnant...I know, you all hate me right now. Anyway, Since that week, I have been on a binge fest full of cookies, brownies, ice cream, muffins....I think you get the gist of it. Anyway, I have gained back almost 10 pounds...in 4 weeks....I know!! I am a little upset at myself. But I can't stop...PLUS my girl scout cookies are coming today. I think I ordered 8 boxes. WHAT IS A GIRL TO DO IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION?? I can't wait for the weather to get warm so that I can go outside and get away from my pantry. I can't wait to get back some of my self control that I once had. I can't wait to maybe eat a healthy meal and feel full from it, and not crave my usual warm brownies and ice cream with chocolate syrup over it....Now, if you will excuse me, I need to go and eat another package of vanilla cookies with frosting in the middle all by myself before I really try to start my diet, or "life change" as some of you call it. Loves to all!!!

6 comments:

Heidi's Quorum said...

You are BEAUTIFUL and we love you!!!! Go eat yourself some yummy treats now!

Liz Hall said...

haha. I can't resist girl scout cookies either! Eat up, you deserve it!!!

Cheryl said...

There will always be time for a life change...after girl scout cookies. We got ours the other day too, very worth the fat and calories, go for it Jessica. You look great by the way!

Jill Taylor said...

Ahhhh....brownies with ice cream. Didn't we live off of that when we were first married? It's still my favorite dessert.

Chad and Kristen said...

You say those things as if their is something wrong with what your eating... EAT UP!!! I'll join you!!!!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Oh cry me a river Jess! you know those extra 10 pounds you gained is sitting on your chest. You look great!