Saturday, May 9, 2009

Life as a MOM

I love my life as a mom. Yes, life was a LOT easier when I didn't have 2 little ones depending on me. When I didn't have a 4 year old thinking that I'm a jungle gym anytime I am sitting, standing, walking, laying... I think you get the picture. When I didn't have a baby girl crying at me when she is hungry, tired, needs to be changed or needs to be held. And when you put those two together, yes...being a mom can definitely be difficult. But, I wouldn't trade it for the world. My kids are my whole life. I love to see how they grow.

NOAH loves to play with me and make me feel like I am doing an OK job at being a mom. When he tells me that I am the best mom in the world I melt, and he knows that.

SHAYNE is only 3 months old, but she knows how to make me melt already. Every time she sees me, she gets this huge smile on her face. She loves it when I sing and dance with her. She is such a great blessing in our lives. And of course, I wouldn't be the person I am today without my sweetheart, ADAM. What a true blessing he is in my life. He always tells me what great mom I am, and that he loves that our kids love me so much. So THANK YOU to my family for making me the MOM that I am today!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

You are a great mom!

Chad and Kristen said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!

melissa said...

show us those glitter toes!