Thursday, June 18, 2009

SOOO BIG!!!



My baby girl is getting so big, WAY too fast. I can't beleive how she has grown. I just took her to her 4 MONTH doctor appointment, and she now weighs 13.5 pounds, and is 25 inches long. That is 2 pounds and 4 inches in the past two months. Its crazy to me. I forgot how quickly things change with a baby. And now she is big enough to be in her baby saucer. She loves to be standing up, so this is perfect for her. So here is a little note to my little Baby Shayne....STOP GROWING UP SO FAST!!! I need you to stay little for a while longer! Love you chicky!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

She IS a cutie! Enjoy every moment.

Steph said...

She is so cute and she looks so much like Noah! She is definitely yours!

Cheryl said...

she is gorgeous Jessica, I love this stage.

Kelley Rae said...

She gets cuter every picture I see of her!