Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Ranch!

Every year for yet another family reunion, my family from my Grandma's side goes to a ranch called Hidden Valley Ranch in Baker Nevada. It is so much fun there, but the drive is awful so a lot of the time we don't end up going. This year after begging on my hands and knees for months, Adam finally decided that we would be going too. We all had so much fun. We seriously just sat, ate and laughed the whole weekend. Adam, Noah, Uncle Byron and Aidan were a little bit more productive though because they went fishing a lot. Here are some pictures of our fun!
My cute Family!
.
These kids had so much fun together!!

Noah caught more fish than anyone there. He loves to fish!

First thing in the morning!

Shayne was a trooper sleeping in the tent with us!

4 comments:

The Family said...

those are some cute pictures!! Sorry about ruining your family picture. And its called hidden canyon ranch lol

Liz Hall said...

You guys are so cute. And real troopers, camping with a baby! I like your hair Jess. Bianca loves your shirts with "flingos". Flamingos are her favorite right now.

ashtrost said...

If we lived in Utah we'd always go with you guys! I hate missing out on the fun.

Lynch said...

Lol! I know its hidden canyon ranch. I guess I was craving some salad or something when I wrote that!
Ash-I wish you could come too!