Friday, October 9, 2009

HAPPY OCTOBER!!

I am so excited for the next couple of Months. October marks the start of the Holiday season that we all love. This month I am so excited to see all of the kids in their Halloween Costumes, and so excited to take my kids out trick-or-treating. On Halloween night we get together with Adam's family and have home made chili and rolls, along with a bunch of other yummy food. We have Halloween parties to go to throughout the month, and a ton of fun stuff to do. I am just so excited for this month! Happy October to you all, and have a safe and Happy Halloween!!!!

5 comments:

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Bring on the Chili!

Amy said...

You are too cute Jess! Sounds like a fun month ahead:)

melissa said...

Happy Oct. to you! My fav. time of the year as well. Bring on the pumpkin carving!

Dan Kettle said...

Hope your Halloween weekend was fun jess.

Robyn Reynolds said...

Happy November! Did I add you to my blog? If not and you want me to email me at robynjreynolds@gmail.com and I'll get on that.