Friday, October 15, 2010

THIS WEEK......

This past week has been a fun one. We went to Cabella's on Monday to see the fish and play some hunting games. Then Tuesday I shopped until I dropped for Noah's Kindergarten class party, set up the party with some friends, and had my friends daughter over, since her and Noah are apparently going to get married. Wednesday was Noah's party, where we played games, frosted cookies, painted pictures, and filled all of the kids with tons of sugar and apple juice from our witches cauldron. Wednesday night I had a Scentsy party and had some friends over. It was good girl time! Yesterday, Thursday, I worked all day, but that's not to say that it wasn't fun. I got to talk to Memot Okur, had a little chat and walk with Pres. Monson, after meeting him on the elevator, and made some money!! Today we are going to Idaho to see Miranda and have a fun and awesome Halloween Party at her home. Then we will make the drive back home on Sunday. We had a fun week! I can't wait to see what the next one will bring!!!
My Oh So Handsome son, once again, posing for the camera!

At Cabellas

We had fun spending time together as a family!!!

Noah and Shayne ready for church. We really do have the cutest, sweetest kids ever!

Adam and I ready for church. I really do have the cutest Husband ever too!!!!

Princess Shayne

Noah and his girlfriend, Elise

I think we are in trouble with Noah. He's already such a ladies man

3 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Good job on keeping up with your goal. :) Keep the posts coming. Miss your face!

Kelley Rae said...

Uh oh - I better not show MaKell or she'll be pretty jealous!! ;)