Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Week

Our last week was pretty awesome. We had a good time fishing in Herriman at an awesome lake where there were tons of dear around us, and gease and ducks. It was freezing cold, but sooo much fun. Then we went to the pumpkin patch to find us some pumpkins to carve. Then of course we had a fun Halloween trick or treating, eating chili and rolls and donuts and hanging out with our family and friends. What a great time we had! Also, on Sunday we got Bella, the dog we are dog-sitting for a couple of weeks.

Me and Bella. I think I could become a dog person because of her!

My kids love her too, and even Adam is coming around to liking her.

Noah trick or treating

Shayne eating candy, again.

Aidan and Noah

Adam handing out candy in one of his many of costumes.

Noah's friend wrote him a note with a picture of a ghost, so Noah had to write one back, and it is so cute!

I love this little boy.

Our final pumpkins. I'm so not creative, but I have tons of fun carving them.

Noah didn't like scooping the goo out of the pumpkins, so I ended up carving them all.

Picking our pumpkins. They had fun picking them, and I had a ton of fun watching them!

My sweet kids at the pumpkin patch

Noah as Harry Potter

Daddy and Shayne

OUr family on halloween

The ducks and goose that kept pecking at me and Shayne for food. They got a little too close for our comfort.

Us girls hanging out while the boys fished.

Adam and Noah fishing. They had so much fun!

Noah and one of the many fish that he and Adam caught.

Shayne watching the boys.

2 comments:

Mel and Nate said...

They are so cute and it looks like you guys are having a blast! I hope we can get to see you while we are in town for Christmas! XOXO

Halo BW said...

Happy halloween!

https://www.chanceplus1.com/2021/01/cara-memilih-pinjaman-online.html