Monday, August 4, 2008

THE BULGE

Ok, all of you mom's know that maternity clothes just aren't your favorite to wear, so we wait and we wait until the very last second to put them on. Well, last week that time came. My regular pants were un-zipped to the limit, and the hair bands couldn't hold up any longer. So I had to do it. GO SHOPPING. Which normally I don't mind, but shopping for maternity pants that will fit my hips and belly, and be long enough just isn't very easy. But I did it. With Noah I had used a good friends maternity clothes, and now she had moved to Idaho. So I'm starting from scratch. It's kinda fun finding cute shirts, but the pants are a different story. Anyways, here is my first belly photo. What a cute baby it is going to be!

13 comments:

Miranda said...

I have a ton of clothes, Jess. I'll bring them down with me next time we come.

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

What a cute little baby bump! I wish I could offer you my old maternity cloths but I guess you cant wear oomp-a-loomp maternity cloths!

Brad and Sheila Porter said...

You are too small for maternity clothes! :) Guess what, I just found out my cousin (2nd cousin) is in your ward. Kelley Allred. She says she works with you in primary. Fun stuff, huh! What a small world.

Amanda said...

You're too cute! Love the buldge. How fun and I love the pics of Noah. He's such a cute kids. I'm really excited for our "road trip" on Friday. Can't wait!

Lisita said...

Cute baby bump!!

Minda and Scott Waltman said...

Jess, I miss you guys so much!!!

Tell Casey you hate him for me.

gunnarson said...

That is hardly a bulge! I didn't even know you were pregnant when I saw you on Saturday! Congrats again. Maybe it'll be born on the 13th and share a birthday with Gavin?! I am excited for you though that you get to buy new clothes! It was good to see you. I posted a memory for you on the memory post below. Maybe we'll see you Friday!

Chad and Kristen said...

Showoff!! Just kidding you look fabulous!! I actually love all the cute maternity clothes out there now. All of the "bump" accentuating shirts...too cute! But I agree with the pants. Don't they know that there are pregnant ladies over 5' 6" tall. Apparently not! You look great!!

Robyn Reynolds said...

Your tummy is so cute. I love seeing preggo bellies.

Sarah said...

So it is true...I heard a rumor that you guys were expecting. Congrats!!!

Liz Hall said...

You are tiny! Whatever I was expecting a HUGE belly by the way you were talking about it.

Chad and Kristen said...

I just wanted to say congrats on your 8 year anniversary!!! For putting up with Adam as long as you have, you deserve a medal!!!

Traci said...

I love the baby bump. The beginning stages are so cute. Good luck with everything!