Friday, August 15, 2008

8 WHOLE YEARS..


On August 10, 2008, Adam and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary. Can you believe it? We are an old married couple. But we have so much to show for our 8 years. We have a home of our own, a beautiful son, and another wonderful child on the way. What more could a person ask for? For our anniversary, we went to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays, and then to see BATMAN...which I have to say is honestly one of the best movies I have ever seen. So not only did I get to celebrate with Adam, I also celebrated with Christian Bale and Heath Ledger. Adam didn't mind that at all. Anyways, we are going to a Bed and Breakfast up in Midway in October for the REAL celebration. I am so excited for that. And thanks Adam, for a great 8 years.

2 comments:

Kelley Rae said...

Congratulations you guys! And I agree with you on the Christian Bale thing! But it was better when Katie Holmes was in it, then Mark had eye candy too so he couldn't complain (no offense Maggie)

Minda and Scott Waltman said...

Congratulations! I wish I could have celebrated with you two as well. I miss you Adam.