Monday, August 18, 2008

I LOVE FALL.....


I am so excited for Fall to officially be here. It is my favorite time of the whole year. Here are some reasons that I am so excited!
- Fall leaves are so beautiful
- The air is nice and cool
- Fall candles smell sooooo good.
- Halloween is almost here. I love to dress up!
- Thanksgiving is almost here. I love to eat!
- Drives up in the mountains are so much fun.
- It makes me want to bake, so Adam and Noah love it!
- We get to see alot more of our family and friends for parties.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I love fall too! For a lot of the same reasons! Congrats on your 8 years of marriage. Hope the next 8 are even better. :)

gunnarson said...

I LOVE the fall too! I just wish it was a longer season here in Utah. Congratulations on 8 years! yikes, that's a long time!

Chad and Kristen said...

me too, me too! Maybe we should be siamese twins again this year for Halloween!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Everything you mentioned, Ditto! Especially the baking part!

Miranda said...

Jess - definitely need to be siamese twins again.

Aimee said...

ok ok so I have to agree with all of you, I LOVE fall!

Congrats on the past 8 years!

Kelley Rae said...

So what are your best costume ideas? I always have intentions of dressing up with something clever and never follow through.