Friday, September 19, 2008

WHO POOPED?

Today we went to the grocery store, and when we came out, there was some white stuff on our car. Noah touched it and said " MOMMY- what is this white stuff?" I immediately grabbed his hand away and told him it was bird poop. He then needed to tell his dad the horrible thing that had happened, and this is how the conversation went:

Noah-"DAD (in a disgusted voice)Do you know what happened?
Adam- "No, what?"
Noah- (still disgusted) "A bird pooped on our red thing (car light) on our car"
Adam- "Are you sure it wasn't you?"
Noah "Yeah, it was a bird"
Adam- "I bet it was you that pooped on the car"
Noah- "No it was a bird" (He was getting frustrated now.)
Adam- "Well don't you poop bird poop?"
Noah- "No DAD I poop little boy poop"

I was laughing the whole time. Noah looked so sickened by the fact that a bird would actually POOP on someones CAR. And then the fact that his own DAD didn't know he wouldn't poop on the car was beyond him. Oh how I love my little Noah.

5 comments:

Miranda said...

That is hilarious!! Poor little Noah will be traumatized.

Kelley Rae said...

Love these little stories!! I can't wait for Noah to be in promary - he's such a great kid. Thanks for letting MaKell come "play" during sacrament meeting - not that you had much choice!

Kelley Rae said...

Primary, promise I know how to spell!!

Lynch said...

We love MaKell. She is always welcome at our seat. I really think it was time for us to pay back since Noah is always with you guys.

Heather said...

I am laughing so hard! I love stories like that. What a cutie!