Sunday, October 12, 2008

Our Night Away







Adam and I had a gift certificate to the Johnson Mill Bed and Breakfast in Midway that we finally got to use on Thursday. It was a really pretty place, but it was kinda spooky too. We decided that the place HAD to have been haunted. We really just relaxed the whole time...with a little bit of fun here and there, of course....but we just stayed in our room and watched movies, went on a little walk around the grounds, we even got to go on a canoe and paddle boat in a pond that was right outside our room. We had a lot of fun. It was nice to get away from the normal life for a little bit. On the way home we got lost, but I love it when Adam gets lost, because we always find the most beautiful views. Above are pictures of our Bed and Breakfast that we stayed in, and then pictures we took when we were on our way home.

8 comments:

Miranda said...

I really like that picture of you two! That place looks gorgeous - I'll have to talk to Jeff about going...

Heather said...

That is a beautiful place! I'll have to check it out. But I don't do too well in spooky places, but what a great time of year to go to some place haunted. Looks like fun!

Aimee said...

It's always so much fun to get a "night" away... I'm so jealous!!!

gunnarson said...

Looks beautiful and I'm sure you had a good time, wink, wink! Congrats on a girl!!!! I knew it! How fun.

melissa said...

I totally thought that it looked haunted too before I read that! HOw fun. I love Midway. Good for you two!

Good to see you this past weekend.

Liz Hall said...

Ok that Winston George music is making me depressed! Anyway I love how you can take the best pictures of yourself and Adam, how do you do that?! I'm glad you had a chance to get a way, and have a little fun, wink wink.(:

Chad and Kristen said...

Bow chicka wow wow!!!

Kelley Rae said...

I've never heard of that place - but it looks beautiful! What a great picture of you two.