Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT, SMELL MY FEET!!



On Monday Noah wanted to "practice" trick or treating. I guess he just wanted to make sure he had it down before the real Halloween. So he put on his costume and played out his plan. He walked down the street,candy bucket in hand, turned around and came back to the house, rang the doorbell and said "TRICK OR TREAT, SMELL MY FEET". Of course I let the Firefighter in and gave hime some candy. He told me "That wasn't too hard. I'm excited for the real Halloween". He hasnt quite decided what he wants to be. He is trying to decide between Batman, a Skeleton, a Pirate, Buzz Lightyear, and a Firefighter. But for now, he just wears all of his costumes around. I am really excited for Halloween too. I love to see everyone dressed up in costumes, and I also love to dress up. I love taking Noah out trick or treating with his cousins. I also love going to my in-laws house for home made Chili and rolls. Have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!!!

4 comments:

Miranda said...

At least he has his choices narrowed down...right?

Amanda said...

Cute Noah! What a sweet heart!

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Come over to my house! I have plenty of candy!

Cheryl said...

wow, he's really a planner isn't he. I guess if it comes down to it he could be a little bit of each right? I would love to see a firefighter/batman/skeleton--and I would totally understand not being able to choose.